Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)




In my previous entry, Anneal made this comment:


"Everything here (it seems) just SUCKS! The weather is particularly bugging Me. I won't even mention the sports teams we are stuck with. Yes..vacation withdrawal."



When I first read it I thought the guy was off the deep end. But when I wake up to 25 degrees BELOW ZERO this morning, I'm starting to get the same attitude.



Spring break is in 2 1/2 weeks. I know I'm unemployed and not receiving much for unemployment, but man, Mexico sure sounds good right now.................

8 comments:

  1. I suffer SEVERELY from SAD, and I may have to strangle someone soon, if the weather doesn't improve. I ask myself every year why I live in this God-forsaken cold state. ACK! What flight are we taking to Mexico? I need warmer temperatures yesterday. lol. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xanadu - Spring is right around the corner. 50's by next week! YAY!!!!

    I am thinking about taking the boys to a water park during their break. Heck, it would be cheap to go in the middle of the week and a much needed mini-vacation.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have often wondered if SAD is something that affects me also. I think most of us in this part of the world get sick of the weather, but January is always the worst for me. By March I am usually feeling a little better...

    Maybe I should get a light box?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mexico is a little unsafe right now.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yacky, I know. But it's cheap, sunny and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got SAD, and I was surprised to learn how many other JSers also have it.
    Lovely weather we're having TODAY TOO, huh... thank goodness it's warming up a lot this weekend and next week! :)

    ReplyDelete