Monday, March 2, 2009

Now What Am I Going To Do?


Hockey season is officially over. My oldest lost their playoff game Friday night and my youngest had his last tournament that ended yesterday.

Raising two hockey players hasn't been easy. The only day we had off in December was Christmas day. In January, it was January 14th......

Most people ask me, "aren't you happy when hockey will be over?" My answer is no. It's fun being around the kids and their families. It keeps us busy during the winter months. And honestly, what else would we do?

Thank goodness baseball signup is on March 5th.

.....And yes, I live vicariously through my children - it keeps me out of trouble ; )

8 comments:

  1. Yacky - you got me! Hey, it sounded good, didn't it????

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a nice try......very likely convincing to many people.....just not me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh - you know me too well.........!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter had her last athletic competition as team captain last week. She is skipping soccer for the first time in her life and tells me that she no longer loves the game. I understand. The injuries have been horrific along the way.

    These times go quickly...

    Enjoy. I was just traveling with her around the country watching her play soccer and it seems like it was yesterday.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just starting soccer this week... Will be involved with that until June. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the upcoming baseball season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol.... loved this post!

    ReplyDelete