Monday, March 30, 2009

Itchy and Scratchy



There is the old wives tale about an itchy right palm means that you will receive money. An itchy left palm means you will have to give money.

Whenever my left palm itches, soon to follow will be some type of financial gain. (Someone did tell me it is opposite for women!)

I’m not one to believe in this type of stuff, but have come to question this theory, as it seems to be very accurate with me.

Last Thursday and Friday, my left palm had been itchy. I shook it off as dry skin even though I am constantly putting lotion on.

I get my mail on Saturday morning, and what do I receive? It’s a bonus check from work for 2008! I didn’t know if I would be getting one due to the financial market this past year.

It must be a onetime thing, though. I bought a lottery ticket for Saturday night and didn’t even match one number.

Have a great week!




5 comments:

  1. How kewl. Just thinking about this old wives tale is making my palm itch now, too. Seriously. HA! Enjoy your bonus. Good timing, since you are unemployed, too, right? YAY! So, when are you taking me out for dinner? lol. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I would have one of those itchy palm days! What does it mean whern the bottom of the feet itch? Hope you have a great week"hugs"

    ReplyDelete