Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life

I need to post but really don't know what to say. I thought 2008 was a bad year, but 2009 has been even worse.

We were divorced on March 27th, and now I sit in the hospital room today hearing the oncologist saying that my ex has lung cancer. They need to do an MRI and bone scan to see where else it has spread.

Just by looking at his cat scan, they say he is in the advanced stages.

I went through cancer with my dad, and wonder how I am going to do this again with two little boys by my side.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so terribly sorry to hear this. When it rains, it pours, doesn't it? I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry to hear of this news.Its really tough I know but somehow you will find the necessary strength to get thru it all. "hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, god, you do not need this. Ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, S......that's tough news and I'm so sorry. I know that you will be strong for your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um,

    Will you be helping him? You may be the only friend he has I just don't know. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete